Cooking

So we can cook... is about having fun while cooking by yourself or with family.

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Brownies

So I thought we would start out with one of my favorite treats and the edits that's been done to it to make it better or just for a change of pace over the years.


Brownies! These are some of the best I've ever made, and my family is convinced you can stick them to the wall. Now, we've used several different things to make them better, I've added milk to them before if they are too dry when I mix the first part, if I can't get it to cook right.


The best substitution I've made was suggested while I was in Tennessee for a while, Hershey's Dark Cocoa powder and a ghirardelli bar, dark chocolate of course. Made some very rich brownies and came out delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment